Rich and wealthy woman who is a widow

                                 Name - Samantha,  Age - 47
Resides in: Michigan 

About Me: I am an artist. Well, that isn’t my sole profession. I am a banker but art is my passion. I love anything and everything that is creative. Painting and crafting are what I live for. I was born and brought up in California. At the age of 24, I started my career as financial advisor in a Multinational Company where I met the love of my life. Eventually I got married to him and shifted to Michigan where we started a happy family.  

Seven years ago, my husband died in a car accident. Since then, I am a lonely soul depressed by the chaos of life and the world out there tags me as a widowedwoman. I try to find peace through creativity but I strongly crave for the presence of a man in my life. I feel the necessity of someone who would pamper me, care for me and let my heart beat again with the same enthusiasm. By God’s grace I have enough of material riches. I have been earning plenty of money all throughout my long career and my husband has left behind enough of riches for me to enjoy a luxurious life. So, one can attribute me as a rich and wealthywoman who is independent and self-made.

As a person, I am quiet and peaceful. Nature is the biggest inspiration for me to create art forms. I conduct multiple exhibitions where I showcase the pieces that I create. Every painting I draw is a reflection of what I feel and how nature inspires me every day. I am also a fitness freak. I hit the gym every day and maintain a proper shape. Somebody who would like to embrace me as I am and treasure me as a person is welcome in my life. I am the mother of a daughter who is grown up and pursuing her higher education in Canada. So, there I am living all by myself feeding on the memories that my husband left back for me. But I have a long life ahead and need to put a smile on my face. I am seeking for any man who would love to give me some company and enjoyment. I love trips to the beaches. If there is anyone who is interested in this richand wealthy woman who is a widow, reach out to me.

Comments

  1. I like to work for you if we could work it out.or whatever you need thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are You the Lucky Man Who Can Satisfy the Passionate Needs of Wealthy Women?

Girls Looking for Poor Men